Thursday, December 08, 2005

Narnia Reflections: Beyond Narnia


"They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west" (Hosea 11: 10).

The much anticipated movie "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe" is finally in theatres! As much as I'd like to watch it on its releasing night, I will do my best to save my appetite for Sunday afternoon when I get to share the movie experience with my brothers and sisters, as well as friends who don't know Jesus. Let's join hands in prayer for the Narnia outreach. Behold, "Aslan" is on the move!

Beyond Narnia

mike


Not just a stone table
But the temple curtain
Torn into halves

Not just an evil spell
But the power of sin
Broken into pieces

Not just a deeper magic
But a new covenant
Founded by His blood


Not just an imaginary land
But our own world
Redeemed by His grace

Not just a lion
But the Great Lion
From the tribe of Judah

Not just a tale
But the greatest story
Ever told to mankind!


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters