Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reflection

This picture was taken during canoeing with a group of international students last Saturday. I took the picture because I loved the reflections from the water and, more importantly, the Lord reminded me of who I am in Him and the purpose of my life --- to be a reflection of His beauty and glory to the lost. As each believer reflects the Jesus in him/her, together a fuller picture of Jesus is displayed. The whole world is watching us. Living a life of who we are in Christ is a great testimony to the lost world. "Can they see the reflection of Jesus in me?" This is a good question to ask ourselves daily.
Reflection

From the secret, the quiet place
In my soul, a River flows in steady pace.
The River of Life, the River of Grace
Unceasingly flows, reflecting the beauty
Of the land and the sky --- the majesty
Of nature --- displaying the matchless glory
Of the Creator, whose Spirit dwells in
My soul, making the River flow --- flowing
With unceasing joy, my soul rejoices, alone in Him!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters