Monday, November 21, 2005

Aslan Saves


Behold! The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is coming to theatres on Dec. 9th! If you haven't read the book, I highly recommend you to do so before going to the movie. I believe this is another great film, besides The Passion of The Christ, that has the potential to inflame a spiritual awakening movement. As you read the following poem, meditate on Jesus, His blood, the Cross and what His sacrifice means to you personally. Give thanks for the new life He has given you by His grace. Rejoice in His victory over death and your daily victory in Him over the battles against the Enemy and your own flesh. Be blessed, my friend, as you surrender to Jesus, who loves you and died for you unconditionally.


Aslan Saves

mike

What I do
Is no good
Unless Aslan's
On the move.

I am to blame
All my shame
He takes away
By His mane.

What price
What sacrifice
His very blood
Alone suffice.

A new song
Now I sing-
The winter's gone
The spring's begun!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters