Monday, October 31, 2005

Fall


The picture above was taken on the way to the canoeing trip a couple of weeks ago. I thought the picture was beautiful when I first viewed it but it was not until tonight that I realized its spiritual implications. I think it's cool that, so many times, the Lord speaks to me through the pictures I take. He opens my spiritual eyes through my physical eyes. My prayer is that God would open our spiritual eyes to see the purposes and plans that He has for us as individuals and together as his Church.
May you be richly blessed today as you seek His face and dwell in His presence!

Fall

mike

The field is ripe,
preparing for the harvest.
The harvest is plenty,
waiting for the workers.

Though many are called,
few will be chosen.
Though few are chosen,
many shall be saved.

Look---those walking
towards the field.
Behold---those dancing
among the wheat.

Where they walk, grace
fills along the path.
Where they dance, joy
flows over the land.

Gold and bright---did you see
The color of harvest?
Loud and clear---did you hear
The sound of salvation?

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters