Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pray for Monica and Zeida


"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
(Acts 1:8)

The Lord willing, our beloved sisters are going to serve the people of China and Africa for about a month. Monica will be teaching English to professors and helping HIV patients in Wulumuqi(city), Xinjiang(province), China. Zeida will be working with an organization reaching out to HIV patients and their families in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Swaziland. They are leaving in just a few hours and will share part of the journey on the same flight (How cool!). As a Body, let's lift up their journey to the Head, our Lord Jesus, and pray for the Father's will be done through them. May they blossom like flowers, radiating the beauty of Jesus, reflecting the glory of God!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Gade said...

Mike,

I still can't get the MP3 yet, I already signed up, but I don't know how to find the MP3 part. Anyway, I'm go to ChiangMai tomorrow, hopefully I'll have time to work on my website more.

God bless you,
Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters