Monday, July 11, 2005

Jesus


"If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink." (John 7:37)

When I was thirsty, I saw a Stream
flowing quiet waters.
When I am parched, I found a Fountain
gushing living springs.
The waters were unlike any I had drunk,
a drop was able to quench all my thirst.
The springs were unlike any I had tasted,
a sip was enough to satisfy all my crave.
How refreshing!
How renewing!
How lifesaving!
Then I know for certain that
I had drank from
the Stream of Salvation,
the Fountain of Life!


"Lord Jesus, You are that Stream of Salvation, that Fountain of Life. Make me thirsty daily, so that I can be drawn to You again and again. You alone can satisfy me and make me whole! Father, I pray for those who are lost in the "desert," would you pour the Water of Salvation and Life into their parched soul and make them anew. Let anyone who is thirsty come and drink from You. In Jesus' name, Amen." Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Gade said...

Hey Mike,

How are you? Haven't heard anything from you, so just wanna know how going on? Hey, I like this post. You did a good job. Taking a good care. God bless you, my friend.

Kate

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I'm doing fine, Kate. I'm going between labs and readings so it's been fun and relaxing. What about you? Which city you in right now? I trust that you are having a good time. May the joy of the Lord be your strength!
mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters