Friday, May 27, 2005

Hang On


Hang On
mike
Where there is trial, there is Blessing.
Where there is suffering, there is Life.
Where there is persecution, there is Revival.
Where there is despair, there is Hope.
Where there is no way, there is the Way--
JESUS
.

"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body."
(2 Corinthians 4:8-10)


Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I ran into your blog through a comment you left in somebody's blog. I felt it was not a coincidence that I saw your "Prayer" post on the same day you posted it. We all need prayers and encouragements throughout our lives. Something beautiful and mysterious happens when the saints pray for and encourage one another in the Lord--the Spirit of Lord is ultimately interceding and encouraging. Dear sister, you are not walking alone for Jesus is walking beside you, always. May you grow more in love with Him today!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Consecrated said...

Hi Angeleyes,
May I invite you to visit my blog at consecrateduntogod.blogspot.com and you can also see my son's at penofiron.blogspot.com. I don't know of many christian blogs, but I enjoy Mike's a lot, and just like you I will be visiting Mike's blog often from now on. Keep it up Brother. I love you posts.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I appreciate your encouragement, Consecrated. What a blessing to share life with brothers and sisters! To His Glory!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Consecrated said...

By this shall the world know that you are my disciples, Jesus said, by your love one to another. Think for a moment that here we are, we have never met and yet we can chat on common issues of the faith, because God's love unites us in one body, the Body of Christ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters