Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday Night Reflections: A Poem for Jesus

A Poem for Jesus
Mike
If only could a stone talk...
which story would it tell?
If only could a river sing...
what song would be sang?
If only could a tree dance...
how would its dance be?
If only could a flower smile...
to whom would its face turn?

O Savior of men,
if I were a stone,
or just a tiny sand,
I would faithfully tell
tell the Story of Your Salvation!

O King of Majesty,
If I were a river,
or just a shallow stream,
I would joyfully sing
sing the Song of Your Glory!

O Lord of Heaven and Earth,
if I were a tree,
or just a short bush,
I would wildly dance
dance before Your Beautiful Feet!

O Jesus my Dearest Friend,
If I were a flower,
or just a small bud,
I would cheerfully smile
smile at Your Loving Face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|
Free Counters